Japanese hanger is made from bamboo.
It is strong and sturdy and can hold even the heavier obi.
It can be used to display any textile of course.
Can display a width of up to 40cm / 15.74 inches (measurement of inner part of lower bar).
Made from natural bamboo, each hanger will have very slight variations no more than 1cm / 0.39".
Display width (inner lower bar): 40cm / 15.74"
Full top bar: 53cm / 20.86"
Full bottom bar: 45cm / 17.71"
Gap between top and bottom at center: 2.5cm / 1"
If you have very specific measurements that you would like me to check please feel free to contact me.
Click here to see my obi and other vintage textiles;
For promotions, updates and info follow us:
@furugistar Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
For other fine art and antiques see you sister stores:
All items are genuine Japanese vintage or antique goods purchased personally in Japan and brought to the USA. Your purchase will ship from USA.
Shipping from United States
Shipping with USPS from USA. Tracking numbers are provided for every package.
Any issues with tracking should be taken up with the postal service. Once the package leaves the US, USPS is no longer responsible and enquiries should be made via postal service in destination country.
Alternate shipping methods can always be arranged, please contact if required.
1. USPS First Class Package Services, 2-5 days.
2. USPS First Class International Package Service, delivery time varies.
Methods 1 and 2 are the most economical. FurugiStar is not responsible for lost packages and will not refund. These methods are reliable and include tracking information. There are rarely delays/losses but it does happen. Insurance is not included.
USPS does not consider an item lost until it has been missing for more than 30 days.
If a package was sent via methods 3 to 6 and is lost the refund will come in the form of an insurance claim through USPS.
3. USPS Priority Mail, 1-3 days.
4. USPS Priority Mail International, 6-10 days.
5. USPS Priority Mail Express*, 1-2 days.
6. USPS Priority Mail Express International*, 3-5 days.
Methods 3 to 6 include tracking and insurance up to $100.
An extra fee is required for insurance above $100.
If you would like insurance above $100 for a minimal fee you must contact FurugiStar before purchase.
Mail Express and Mail Express International offer a money back guarantee if the package does not reach you on the promised date.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
Packages are prepared almost immediately and shipped within 24 to 48 hours. Cancellations must be received within 2 hours of purchase.
In the case of a return, customer pays the cost of return shipping and the original shipping will not be refunded.
FurugiStar will not refund the following items:
- Items cut to the specification of the order. For example, fabrics cut from a bolt or longer length of fabric.
- Items returned to sender. If the postal service is not able to deliver FurugiStar will not refund and is not responsible for the cost of reshipping or other related costs.
- Items that have incurred customs charges outside the US. Furugistar is not responsible for these fees should any apply.
- Lost items sent standard first class mail. Reimbursement can be arranged as an insurance claim if Priority Shipping or higher was selected.
FurugiStar gathers accurate information about the age and materials of items from experts, dealers and shop owners in Japan. Although expert advice and best judgement are always used, absolute guarantees / certification can not be given unless explicitly described in listings.
FurugiStar can guarantee items are all authentic Japanese collectibles and supplies bought directly from Japan.
All questions, enquiries or requests are always welcome.